Thursday

School. Yey.

Today was my kind of day. Or. Well. It was a day. I DID actually do alot at the lessions. And I DID pay attention to the teatcher. Sure, it was boring, and sure, I don't really know if I learnd something. But it's at least a good start.
I thought about something. This "blog-phenomenon", is it going to last? And who knows for how long?? Coz, I do love reading blogs, and I have my favourites. But, I've noticed that I like much more to watch videologs and vids instead of sitting and reading a text. I think that the whole "blogworld" will entirely pass over from typing to vlogging soon. So that's on of the reasons I bought (ok, is WAS a present :) that Blue eyeball. For vlogging. And recording of audio, music and stuff ofc ;)
But, I wanna know. What do YOU think?? Of the blogworld I mean. Will it last? Vlogging? Is that good? Bad? Please answer, I'd bee glad to now what you guys think :)
So I guess I'll put up another video soon. Not today. I've got alot of homework to do. And I just don't bare to fix my hair. You know, once posted on the internet, always on internet ;) ANOTHER QUESTION!! Is it important to look good if you're vlogging? Why? Any other opinion, random thoughts? Let me know! Comment!
Love //Mills<3

No comments: