Thursday

Apple iPAD???


Oooh a new iPOD?? :D
No, it's the new iPad touch. Oh right.

Here's Apple's new version of a kinda like iPod. Besides it's... no iPod. And biiiiiiiig! It's seems pretty good, and I love the looks so much that I'd by it only for that. But it still seems pretty unnecessary. Mean, I have my iPod touch and this thing doesn't fit into my pocket. I'd need like a case only for that. And what if I'd dropped it!? It has a large touch screen, wow that's cool, but can you even imagine how unuseful that is? Like, the iPod touch is really good for watching vids while traveling, on the bus, in school, at lunch... But the only time you can use this seems like when you have somewhere to put it, coz it's like really big to just hold in your hands. And that is probably at home. And there you have your computer, right?

PIC: http://www.techpepper.com/tag/apple/ 

No comments: