Friday

Oh, HI!!!!

Heeeelloooo folks! Sometimes I just wish that I could cut myself into two so that I'd had time for both the things that I MUST do, and the things that I'd LIKE to do. Like blogging. It haven't been good, have it? I love blogging.
FRIIIDAYYYYY!!!!! Well, what are YOU going to do tonight?? Going out? Partyyy?? Stay home? Study? For me it's unfortunately the last alternative.... Or. Maybe I'll just check out some school websites and choose which school I'd like to go, and skip the studying. It's boring. But to get in on those schools that I'd like to go, I have to have pretty good grades I guess. Which school are you going to go? Or are you already going? Tell me!!!!! :D I'd love to know! If you have upper secondary school. I don't know wich countries that have it apart from Sweden...
ANYWAYYYY!! Have a goooood Friday! Myself, I'm going to do some school reaserch (like I said....), and then watch YouTube vids all night!!! YEY. I'm obsessed.



Loads of Loveee<3333 /MILLAA!!!

2 comments:

Garderobsgrubbel&Byråbekymmer said...

haha ok, jag tror att du gillar Grease ;)

Garderobsgrubbel&Byråbekymmer said...

jag vet ju inte säkert kan inget bevisa..men visst är det lustigt med så många "sammanträffanden".