Friday

First January!!

HEYY!
Happy New Year!!!
Zoooo, I ordered my Blue Eyeball today, and it seems like it's commin' erliest on Wednesday. :) :) :)
I know I've been a bad blogger lately. But it's been kind of much. School  (oh DON'T wanna think about school!). Very much school. Then christmas presents and stress and other stuff.
Right now I'm using the Google Chrome browser, and it works pretty good actually. One minus is that right now when I'm typing, it's like red underlines everywhere. Ok, even if I AM spelling wrong (and I know I am, when I'm typing stuff like: HEYY!), but it's irritating. Otherwise, it's good. My Explorer had just sooo much useless things on the top that made the website so tiny. This is way much better. And faster.
I've considering to start writing in english again. Please exhuse my languageflaws if I'm continuing on that.
Well, IF I am continuing, I'll have to change the cathegories. To english. Yesss.


No pics commin' up today. I just don't have the energy to fix'em in photoshop, or mean, put the blog-name on'em. Just don't.
I think I'm sick. AGAIN. I have a sore throat. Maybe it's the punishment for me staying up till half past five this night. I know it costs to have fun on the New Year's eve. But still. Ouch.

Byye

No comments: