Friday

Wohhoo

OMG SOOOOOO fun last night!
I think I'm still a little hangover x) Or at least - was today. Omg it was the laziest day ever.. I felt like I fought for just being awake haha. So fun. At least I didn't get a headache.
  My camera battery ran out so I couldn't take that much pics, but the ones I took were quite funny.. :] I'll maybe be posting them later on the blog or at another site :)
Got to play some pointless game online and then I really would like to go to bed. I hardly recognize myself. 7 o'clok? Yes, apparently.
  Well, now I've gotta put my head down into a bucket of ice and then try to find out something fun to do. Cause a friday without fun is like rice without soy sauce...You can eat it, but it doesn't tase very nice.


Byeeee //Milla Vanilla <3

BTW!!!!! I HAVE A ONE WEEK HOLIDAY FROM NOW!!! :D Or, school starts, not next monday, but the  monday after that... ;)

1 comment:

Amanda said...

haha det var så kul!!
haha sitter och lyssnar på ke$has 'hungover' hahahah!!