Sunday

The Grudge

Ooh haven't had time blogging again :(
It's a pity....
Was on a movies night at friday, at my friend Isabella's house. It was fun :) We saw this creepy movie, called The Grudge.. I kind of regret that I saw it. The movie itself was like.. a B movie. If you'd take away the soundtrack it wouldn't be scary at all. it was only the sound that was skary. Uh.
  Then we playd Rock Band :D More fun.. ;) I sucked at the drums haha!
  I slept at Ingrids' place (: We were pretty skared when her cat started making sounds that we first didn't knew what it was... At saturday I met Emma, and she slept at my place. Today we went training. We were so tired that we barley could move out legs.. Haha.
Anyways, I had a nice weekend, did you? :)
  Tomorrow I have no Swedish so I can sleep a little longer! :D
Byeee //Mills<3

No comments: