Sunday

STOCKHOLM SKYVIEW!!!!!!

Do you know what I just did today? I WENT ON A RIDE IN STOCKHOLM SKYVIEW! WYEEYYYY! :D

Here's some pics for you ;) (but copyright of course)

On the way to Ericsson Globe - The world's largest spehrical building.

Outside the entrance.

The rails.. Ooops.

Well, I wasn't nervous at all...

Look at that! Who wouldn't be amazed!? :D

It was really dizzy, so we couldn.t see very much. But still, we noticed it WAS an amazing view. (Amazing, amazing, amazing. I could say that all night! :D)

We met another mini-globe on the way.. :]
Looks very tiny, but it actually has a 7 tonnes weight! :0

Posing very nice close to the top of the globe...


Yeah. Like I said. Veeery nice!


Oh! You don't want this carrige to loose its grip...

On the way down. I think that it was even skarier that the way up. But, FUN! :D

A relived, and happy me after the ride! :D
It WAS fun. Belive me, and try it on! :D :D


 Night! //Milla<3

No comments: