Friday

yeah. tired friday.. and twitter.:)

I've started Tweeting again! Follow me: www.twitter.com/callmemilla
:D
I'm alreday feelin like I'm going to be addicted.. :) Good or bad?
Haven't done that many tweets yet, but it will come up. I can feeeel it. Kiddin. But I know I will tweet more ;)
What's your twitter?? :P Let me know!
I know that my header haven't changed yet. But that will come up to. Soon. When I have time. . There's so much right now!
School and my outside school life. I mean, when I'm not in school, I have to have fun, right?
Basic human right.
Tomorrow Moviesnight at Judit's place ;D
Fun fun!
Tonight: Go to bed early. Or.. well. "Early". I'm so tired. Whyy??? I think I need to sleep like a week. After this looong long icecold winter. I need it.
But first, som tweets, or youtube-vids! :D
Have been thinkin about to by a new cellphone :) Maaaaybe the LG Cookie. It's quite cheap. But I'm not sure :)
We'll se :)
What are your plans for tonight/tomorrow-night?? :D
Byeee //Milla<3

No comments: