Thursday

Sick :(

Uh uuh.
At home, sick. Hate beeing sick. There's really nothing to do. Except maybe watch youtubevids and chatting. And blogging. But there's a thing. When you are sick, you have much time to blog, but you don't have anything to blog about?? Ah. Very interesting post this is, see?
OK. Let's try.
I'll maybe go to Café 60 with my friends at midnight for a midnight coffee :) That depends on if mum will let me out. Cause.. I AM sick heh . Fun. At Thursday it was really really fun. Ingrid brought her skary bottle.. We drunk it. Hahah!
Johanna´s best comment of the night: "You could get blind!" :D
I'm not blind. yet ;)
I was just a little... yesterday. My parents kept saying: You look so tired, you really shouldn't be staying up that long!"
Me: "Yess....."

I'm also trying to do some admissions tests for my application to high school (in sweden we start our "high school" when we are 16, and go there for normally 3 years.). It's some paintings and stuff..

Now I've gotta clean my room. It's the most boring thing in the whole world. And unpacking. Hate it. But if I don't, mum will give me no money :( And I can't live without money, so I gotta. I will. Soon.

I'll maybe blog more later, when I know what to do today.. :)
Byee no-commenting readers! :D<333

1 comment:

Amanda said...

wääh det är så tråkigt när alla är sjuka! ( det är tråkigt att vara sjuk också XD) krya!
nu är det vampire diaries! :D