Wednesday

Haiiiii people!
Long time to post! Sorry bout that. Really. :(
But I have been kinda busy latley,, with twitter. Heh. Don't blame me. Ok. Enough with excuses.
What have I done? Well. It would take to long to tell all the things I've been up to since my last post, so I'll just tell u bout today.
Starting now.
sunny! yes yes it was!! :D I was sooo happy ! English essay test. Went well. I think.
Gym class. Sat on the bench. :)
Went home. Ate a sandwitch. Packed my things. Went to dad's place. Tried to install wireless broadband. I'll continue with that tomorrow. Haven't got the password. What password?? That's the problem. I don't now.
I'm writing this post on my iPod right now, so the wireless thing must work. I am not really sure why...
Anyway. I will be a better blogger. Yeah really. And I know I've promised u a new header. Gotta have some nice pics first ;)

Se sha!!!

No comments: