Saturday

VALBORG!

Yesterday was May Day - in Sweden called as "Valborg". It's a day when teens and adults met up at different places to get drunk. Literally. But the adults make it a bit nicer, like going BBQing with friends to have a great night, while the young people only drink to... well, drink. Hahahaa. . But it's fun ;)
The only tricky thing is to find a place to be..
  Well, my "May Day" was pretty ... wierd. Everything was pretty  messed up. But it Was fun (:
At first, I was sooo excited! Then, suddenly, I had nowhere to sleep. :O Then, me and Ing, was homeless for a while. We couldn't go anywhere x) Later, we found out that we could sleep at Sara's house. And we were excited again hahaha. The night was pretty confusing. Next time, we'll assure that everyone are at the same place, like, the same time. Then it will be much more fun!
If you find this post confusing - I understand you - please leve me a comment and ask for details, just say that I should write in another way or just anything, I'd be so glad if you commented! :D
  I have some pics that I took while we were homeless - me and Ingrid - but the rest of the evening went by without me taking any pictures at all, unfortunately.. :(
  Today I'm just going to study, I have a really important speech that I have to read on Monday.. But I'll maybe meet a friend :) What are your plans??
  I hope you'll have a great sat! <3
//Millaa <33

No comments: