Wednesday

Ego pics

HII FRIENDS!!
Just a little hint for U guys, there it nothing that makes a blogger more happy for the moment than when checking her blog, see that there are some new comments to answer! Nothing. Except money.. ;)

I'm still ill, but I'm hoping and beging to god (haha...) that I will have my voice back tomorrow afternoon, cuz me and Ing are going to babysit, and it would be good if I could talk then. Or at least a little.

When you've been home for a couple of days like me, without going out, even for some fresh air, cause you're feeling ugly, it's pretty boring. And you're running out of fun things to do. What you SHOULD do is your homework, or cleaning, but that's boring, and the whole day ends with you going to bed without having no job done. It kind of sucks.

So... this is what I've done today..
  * Been lazy.
  * Wached Youtube vids.
  * Tried not so hard to study.
  * Took a shower.
  * Got dressed.
  * Did a funny Makeup.
  * Ate.
  * Stared at the cealing.
  * Made this stupid blog post. :)

Have a nice day!! //Milla


This surley dosen't look like me, does it?
Like the (I know, OLD) effect, though :)

No comments: