Saturday

NEW!

Hi! :)
This is just a test. I've considered to start write in english. I think it would be way much more interesting - as it's "international" - , and more fun for me when I know that a can get more readers in that way. I hope that you forgive me for eventually spelling mistakes..

This wednesday I started school for the semester. Nice. Of course it was fun to see everybody after the summer. But still. Back to school again. We had a short "lazy-week", but on monday we are at the timetable. Think we start at 08.25. It's OK.

I can't upload a picture today, haven't had time to draw at all and I'm using our old computer. The other one has an error... Again. I mean, this computer is way much older, but it had never been broken before. Love it!

Soo, we'll see how it works, and maybe I keep going with it :)

Lots of love
//Milla <3

No comments: