Monday

IM SWITCHING TO TUMBLR!!!!!!

YEAHHHH YOU HEARD ME!!!!
I'm switching to Tumlbr right.
It's easier for me to blog and I will be able to update more often ! That's a good thing don't you think?
Also, I decided to take the name http://callmemilla.tumblr.com/. As my name at so many other sites are callmemilla I thought it would be easier for you to find me if I dont have so many different names haha..
Anyways, click HERE HERE HERE to see my tumblr, and don't fear, I've imported all of my blogposts from this blog to tumblr, so if you want to look at them you can simpley to it there too!
I haven't checked all of the posts yet to see if everything is alright but it seems like it :)
Some pics are kind of wrong size and all that but WHATTHEHELLITSTUMBLR!!!!!
Nothing bad w/ blogger, its just that that...... i got TUMBLR NOW.
HAHAHHA
So.
My point is. Im probaly not going to update from here anymore now,, But dubble up @ http://callmemilla.tumblr.com/ !! Don't forget to click HERE HERE HERE!! :D
Have I made myself clear??
You are supposed to click: HERE HERE HERE.
Thankyou. Bye blogger<3<3<3

1 comment:

Sophia's Lover said...

Sizzling hot chocolate
and coffee with a dash of liquer.
A snowfall
winter in paris
chocolate chaux en hiver
ballet slippers hanging from
the ballet bars
a grammophone left playing
while no ones in the room.

thanks.