Tuesday

THIS IS WHAT HAPPENS WHER UR BORED

YOU END UP WITH SOME SHITTY DRAWING. ITS BETTER THAN FACEBOOK THO.
Gotta get some idéas for this drawing Im doing for dad to give him as a Christmaspresent.
Im at home, ill, hate being sick. You can't do anything. And you have not the effort that it takes to get some seriuos work done. I mean, as your home, you could as well be studying that damn spanish or prepare yourself for that presentation instead of just laying in front of the TV..
I would take my own advice, but I'm way too lazy for that ;)
Daniel Adams-Ray – Gryningspyromanen
"Det var så längesen sist jag kände hjärtat slå, om det slår gnistor är det knappast dej jag tänder på..."

EDIT: Uh!! I get sick just looking at that pic!! Its discusting! She looks horrible and green and just unhuman. And it's not good like real "art-art" either. No, I better get better or else I will probably kill myself.. haha. God. Uhg its so ugly.

No comments: